Friday, November 2, 2012

Today's post is a tribute to Phoebe, our sweet "mutt" that we adopted out of the Mountain Trader almost 9 years ago.  She was always too happy to let us know if a skunk was on the property and she loved to play in the water like no other dog I've known.  If you had a garden hose in your hand, she thought it was purely for her enjoyment.  The flowers got watered only after she was drenched and exhausted.  I opened up a folder of pictures to look for one of Phoebe to share here and this is the first one I found.  Three years ago this month, our precious Morgan went to heaven so I like the thought of her being reunited with Phoebe.  I don't care what anyone else says, I believe in the phrase that "all dogs go to heaven".  As much as Morgan loved animals, I'm sure she's convinced the Father to let her have a menagerie, so Phoebe should fit right in.  Farewell for now, dear Phoebe.

3 comments:

  1. So sorry hon. Phoebe was a great family friend. She is enjoying snuggling with our precious Morgan. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Love, love, love to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Mom, I am so sorry for your loss. Phoebe was a great dog and friend. It is a comforting feeling to think SHe is hanging with Morgan doing what she loved doing the most. Love you!

    ReplyDelete