Thursday, May 17, 2012

Hey, I promised a picture, so here's a sunrise from our front porch.  Don't you just love Spring?  It holds so much promise, especially when I can hear the bird's singing early in the morning while sipping a steaming cup of coffee.  I'm looking forward to the weekend to see what progress we'll make on our remodel. It's frustrating to only be able to work on the weekends.  If we didn't have jobs we could work on the house all day, every day, but if we didn't have jobs we couldn't afford to do the remodel in the first place.  I have to keep reminding myself that it's going to be so beautiful and worth all the blood, sweat and tears.  And that struggles are character building.  I just hope I still like the character that I become.  Ha!  

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Enjoy your coffee honey/ Love you, Mother

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you too, Mom! I'd love to have you here on the porch with me. I have plenty of java... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be wonderful - I would certainly enjoy coffee together. I would love to see you, but I think you have your boat loaded this summer with the major remodel plans. Love you, Mother

    ReplyDelete