Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I took this picture at the beautiful Garvan Gardens in Hot Springs, Arkansas.  It's one of my favorites because I also have a picture of Morgan standing on top of that bridge when we were there one previous summer visiting Mamaw and Papaw.  It reminds me that even though she has already "passed over" into eternity, because of God's great love and care for me, I can have the confidence that when I step into eternity, I will see my Lord and others that I dearly love.
Another reason that I like this picture is because it has one of my favorite verses on it.  It's a good reminder to me that life is full of possibilities.  How great is that?!!  So, here's to all of those possibilities out there, waiting to be found and enjoyed!

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful! I enjoyed this spot with you when we went for Bro. Bill's 80th birthday.
    Love you, Mother

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad we were there together! Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad we were there together! Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete