Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Resolution Number Three


Be brave.


You know that saying, "Life is short, eat dessert first"? Well, the fact is... life IS short. I have enjoyed a great life, but I have not accomplished all that I want to accomplish. I have also expended a great amount of energy getting bogged down in plans that I've never carried out.


I'm going to bare my soul a little bit here. My usual operating procedure has been to become interested in a subject, ie. event planning, weddings, writing, speaking, marketing, photography, etc., etc., etc..., then accumulate a library on that subject to learn all I can about it. However, I don't ever seem to reach a point where I feel qualified to put that knowledge into action. Yup, chicken behavior.


My next step is to consider my dreams, pick one to build a foundation under and move forward. I am resolving here and now NOT to be a chickenhead! : )


No comments:

Post a Comment