Saturday, January 9, 2010

Saturday's thoughts


Okay, it's taken me a week to get back here and add a few thoughts. When I opened this blog, I started looking through pictures to add and it seemed that every picture I opened had Morgan in it, so I pretty much dissolved into a puddle of tears. It's hard to realize that she died nearly 2 months ago. Some days we seem to handle things pretty well as we go about our daily routines, and then some random thought or picture popping up on the monitor will stir up the pain of missing her.


I'm generally a "glass is half full" kind of person and I think my blogs should be positive and uplifting, and I will strive to make it so, but for now, I have to find my way through the sadness and grief of losing my beautiful 19 year old. For now, we will cling to God's promises and rejoice in knowing that we will see her again in heaven.

3 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous view of Montana. The photograph of Morgan brought tears to my eyes - such a beautiful and sweet girl - now our angel in heaven. We will always miss her sweet smile and great gift of compassion for everyone. I love you daughter dear, you are a brave, courageous woman. I know there will be many difficult moments, but your faith and trust in God will help you get through the bad times. Love you, Mother

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your optimism and your grief on this blog. Life is such a mixture of emotions and a series of divine moves....In ALL things, God reveals Himself and He is all good and perfect in His plan. The humanity in all of us causes us to fall short in understanding, but in FAITH we can continue to seek and, hopefully, accept the plan HE has for all of us. Thank you for allowing me to respond to this beautiful work you are doing here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SO much for your comments. I treasure your insights.

    ReplyDelete