Saturday, January 2, 2010

Whoa, what am I doing here?

Well, here I am on the world wide web. When I told my daughter I wanted to start a blog, she asked me what it would be about. Excellent question!

I love photography. One important part of the camera is the viewfinder. It helps me to frame my subject and focus on what I want a picture of. I want to use this platform to share my views from my camera, my front porch and beyond and also as I focus inward on those things that are truly important, my relationship with God, family, friends and myself.

Happy New Year!
Love,
Venessa

2 comments:

  1. Look at you - you're blogging!!! So excited to be following you! Love ya.
    Rev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for you! I'll be excited to keep up with your blogging! Happy New Year! Love you, Mother

    ReplyDelete