Thursday, January 21, 2010

Resolution Number Two

Be healthy.

I know that "losing weight" is on the majority of resolution lists. At least I know it's usually on mine. But even though it's common that doesn't make it any less important. More than losing weight, though, is the need to have a balance physically, spiritually and emotionally.

I've experienced emotions I never thought I'd have, but the great thing about emotions is that they have an expiration. I'm pretty thankful for that setup. Any success I've acquired in the area of handling the emotions I've experienced in the last few months, I HAVE to attribute to the amazing and awesome support of you, my family and friends and the prayers that you have offered for us.

As far as my spiritual journey goes, I'm thankful for God's patience with me and His ever present comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment